Juche Girl

I love Dear Leader Kim Jong Il

<=== Pic of me ^_^;

Thursday, August 18, 2005

US shoot down planes :(

US aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosvelt shot down Cyprus airliner over Greece as part of a conspiracy involving the Israeli pullout from the Gaza Strip. :(

I won't ever fly in an airliner. The US are sure to shoot it down for some personal gain for Bush.

But US capitalists won't shoot down Dear Leader because he is very wise and travels with train. ^_^

Story by Sorcha Faal.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger DG said…

    Yeah, they shoot down boomerangs too. My aboriginal mate has lost several.

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger DG said…

    Oh yeah, I amost forgot, they also blowup trains as well!

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger DG said…

    I don't know why Kim Jong Il doesn't drive everywhere I have looked at satellite images, they have virtully no traffic , even in the big cities. They must be a dream to drive on. Wish Sydney's roads were like that. Mind you we have per head of population one of the highest rates of car ownership in the world, whereas in Norh Korea under Kim Jong Il most people are luky to be able afford a diecent pair of shoes, never mind a set of wheels.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home