Juche Girl

I love Dear Leader Kim Jong Il

<=== Pic of me ^_^;

Monday, September 12, 2005

Bush dolphin war slaves

US navy train dolphins to fly torpedoes into poor african orphans's houses, making them homeless and miserable

I have proof.

Dolphins fly:



Dolphin with torpedo to destroy people's homes:


This make me sad and cry because US kill all the children in the world with torpedoes shoot by dolphins made slave by Bush. :( When the children are dead and homeless Bush fly in with Air Force One and steal their penny and make coca cola with their blood. >_<

Bush with Air Force One:


My brother found pictures and explained everything to me. My brother is very smart. He knows everything and I love him very much <3<3<3

3 Comments:

  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger comrade_tovarich said…

    Comrade Kim,

    Though I have professed to you my undying proletarian love, well, that part remaining of that other part already allotted to our Dear Leader, you have spurned me. Accordingly I have requested and been given permission to continue camel jockeying in Somalia, where the need for juche is overwhelming. I shall fear not the torpedo-laden Yankee dolphins of evil that will kill me in my coastal Somali village, for without you, my life is half meaningless (for Dear Leader fills the other half).

    Written with the agony of Arab children crying over stolen oil,

    I remain,

    Comrade Tovarich

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger MangoMelon said…

    As I fully agree with your post about the Dolphins, I still wonder whose home could be destroyed by a torpedo... Please enlighten me.

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger dave roach said…

    Yes, but you Can't say he did it "On Porpoise."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home