Juche Girl

I love Dear Leader Kim Jong Il

<=== Pic of me ^_^;

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Leader Kim Jong Il love the children

I saw on news that Bush who kill all the world children to make coca cola with their blood also put all the children in cages in US :(

Link

Poor US children living in dictatorship. That make me cry TT_TT

In DPRK with the warm fatherly love of Leader Kim Jong Il has for children that are future pillars of building, children don't get jailed in cages. Leader Kim Jong Il build camps and children palaces for the children. :)

That's why I love Leader Kim Jong Il more than everything ^_^ <3<3<3

2 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Lily's world said…

    Leader Kim hates the children. you know that kim wants to rid of the babies of the future who would prepare against Kim's rules.

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Tricia said…

    My sister is still a child, she does not live in a cage here in the US. She lives as free as anyone else!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home